This month has flown by! I changed jobs, Nick is graduating soon, and we are looking for a new place to live so things are becoming more and more hectic each day. Plus with the trees blooming already it seems like everything is so new and fresh! I’m feeling inspired daily so I thought I’d share another round of The Cat’s Meow: A Collection of Things to Purr Over so you can peak at all the neat things I’ve been enjoying lately!
1. These Baked Typefaces are so lovely!
2. This Love Balloon Pillow is simple, easy, and effective!
3. This vintage book is so swoon worthy!
4. This jump roping poodle cracks me up!
5. These extremely relatable comics by Bikeyface are really something special. (I may or may not have read through every single one when I discovered her site because they are all that good . . . )
6. This Peach Cake looks so perfect right now!
7. I can hardly ever find bracelets I like but I am absolutely head over heels for this Saturn Charm Bracelet
8. It’s getting so warm out I can barely stand the thought of biking with a backpack. I have been keeping an eye out for the perfect saddle bag but I think I might have to make my own by mashing these two ideas together.
9. This cat eating pizza is the best
10. I am always begging my former roommate and best friend Tyler Walker (also known as Meth Dad, also known as the founder of the music/bike festival Tour de Fun) for new music. He started Stay Magical Mixtapes to put out monthly free playlists on and I just can’t stop listening to the first one. Click the album to download!
I’ve got peaches+soygurt to eat, letters to write, bikes to ride in 80* weather, and cupcakes to recipe test. What’s making you smile lately?